Friday 28 October 2011

It's Not My Fault My Room's a Mess


My Dear Mother:

It is not my fault my room is messy. Therefore, this solitary confinement is entirely uncalled for and utterly disgraceful.
It all started when we moved into this house. I told you I couldn't share a room with Kayla. I perfectly recall informing you that she would mess up the room and I would be the one who had to clean it up. You assured me it would not be the case and I magnanimously relented.
You may be assured, Mother, that I will never be believing you again. Imagine my horror when I returned from my stay at Elizabeth's house and found my room in such disarray! Can you really believe that my packing set it in such disorder? Though Kayla may say that she has not touched my things, I am positive that she is culpable. You should have seen the look on her face when she saw me walking in this morning.
If you seek to remain in my good opinions, I pray you will reconsider and set Kayla the job of cleaning instead of me.

Your Aggrieved Daughter,
Rachel Savannah Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment